RE: [plato_republic] Fwd: Winter Brew Fest Volunteers... here is our next one!

  • Marc Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Yes, good reminder for all club members - get on board and let's have a bunch of Plato Republicans helping with that first shift. Then you can roam around and do some sampling after shift. I'm in - - - -  Marc

      To: plato_republic@yahoogroups.com
      From: accessld@...
      Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:43:38 -0700
      Subject: [plato_republic] Fwd: Winter Brew Fest Volunteers... here is our next one!

      Call for volunteers for the June 13, 14, 15th Brew Fest in Vancouver.  I'm signed up to pour on June 14 at 3 - 7 shift.