January Meeting Details !!!

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013

      Hi Gang,

           Really busy right after the holidays. Just a brief note to tell you to mark your calendars for the January meeting. For this month we will stay with last years plan of meeting on the second Thursday of the month. So, plan to meet @ 7:00pm the evening of the 10th. A change for this month is we will meet at Neighbor’s Market @ 1707 North Main st. in downtown Vancouver . This is a business owned by one of our more active club members Lynn Krogseng who guarantees that she is going to homebrew again soon !!  If you have never been to her store you will find that she also stocks a nice selection of bottled micros.

           Styles of the month will be Holiday Ales, Strong Winter Ales, Barley Wines, and any beers left over from the club Christmas party.

           An official newsletter will follow in the next couple of days.

           Hope to see you on the 10th !!   Happy Brew Year, Marc