Plato Republic T-Shirts - LAST CALL

  • JP Blount
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Greetings -

      I have heard back from several clubs members requesting Plato Republic t-shirts. Before I place the order I wanted to give everyone a last chance to get a t-shirt. Looks like t-shirts will be $20 each unless you need a larger size. For those members I have asked them get their own shirt & I will have it printed.

      If you have requested a t-shirt, please drop off a check (& t-shirt, if applicable) made payable to J.P. Blount at Baders ASAP. I will place the order next Monday, July 9th. So if I do not have your check by then I cannot order a t-shirt for you. Seems simple enough:)

      BTW I posted 2 photos of the shirt under Photos on our group page, take a look. T-shirts look very sharp.

      Please respond with t-shirts requests and/or questions directly to

      joltinjp@...

      Cheers.

      J.P.

      PS I have heard from Louie, Les(2), Dave B, Fred B, Smeuller, Mike R(2), Floyd, Ray M, Thom, Brian M, Kevin H, Tom M, Virg, Nate, Tom K