Help our friends @ Cascade Barrel House !!!

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:32 AM

      Hi Gang,

             Help Ron, Art and Preston down at Cascade beat those Texans by voting for them to make the semi-finals. Put your pointer on “vote here” at the bottom of this message and hit “control & click”. I know it’e better than NXNW in Austin – I have been there many times.   Marc

      Vote now: Cascade Barrelhouse just a couple of rounds away from Best Brewpub in America

      Published: Monday, April 30, 2012, 10:46 AM     Updated: Monday, April 30, 2012, 2:17 PM

      John Foyston, Special to The Oregonian By John Foyston, Special to The Oregonian
      Follow

      ShareEmailPrint

      ronartcasks.JPGFoystonfotoBrewmaster Ron Gansberg and Art Larrance in the cask room at Cascade Barrelhouse, where they tap a new live cask every Tuesday at 6 p.m.

      Right, I don't know that medals, awards and top-10 lists mean much, though the beer world and beer bloggers seem obsessed with 'em, but I imagine the folks at Cascade would love the accolade of Chow.com's Best Brewpub in America, and if you agree --- as I do ---  you can vote here...