By the Bottle and Neighbors Market !!

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011

      Hi gang,

               Here is the latest from our good friends at By The Bottle, Dave and Arlene. Don’t forget to wish Arlene Happy Birthday this next Friday !!!

              Also, don’t forget our other good friend, homebrewer and club member Lynn Krogseng owner of Neighbor’s Market at 1707 Main St. in beautiful downtown Vancouver .

      She has added a nice selection of local, specialty beers – mostly in bombers – at very competitive pricing. She is also offering a 10% discount on any purchase if you sign up for her electronic newsletter. She will then keep you informed of new beer releases. Check it out. She has a really nice operation going.

              Both locations will have very limited supplies of those tasty M.T. Head beers in the newly packaged “retail growlers”. O.K., I may be biased just because I brewed the last batch of Dark Marc.

              Cheers – Marc

      Friday, July 1, 2011

      Dear Arlene,

      Ok, we are planning your Summer events at By the Bottle. From ice cream & beer, to coffee & beer, we've got your Summer vacation wired! For now, check out our next three events listed below.

      Be safe on the 4th, but have a blast, too.

      Cheers!

      By the Bottle

      P.S.

      Check out this nice coverage on By the Bottle on BREWPUBLIC, here.

      THANKS ANGELO DEIESO!

      New to our events? See general event info after the event list.

      Regular Beerdo? New info since last e-mail is shown in red.

      EVENT: CAN GOODS-FORT GEORGE BREWERY, WASHINGTON RELEASE PARTY

      CAN you make it? Finally, Fort George 's can-do efforts are in the CAN. Their 16-ounce tall cans are great-tasting and good-looking. Talking about tall and good looking, Brian from Fort George  will be joining in on the festivities.  BTB will be the only access in Washington for some time to get the Fort George can goods, stop By the Bottle for a sample. more

      Beer sample menu announced. Due to legal issues of an Oregon brewery coming to Washington , this list is very much subject to change.

      VORTEX INDIA PALE ALE-tall cans

      1811 LAGER-tall cans

      on draft:

      QUICK WIT BELGIAN-STYLE WHEAT

      SUNRISE OATMEAL PALE ALE

      WORKING GIRL PORTER

      Event date: Friday, July 8, 2011

      Time: 5p to 7p

      EVENT: Meet the Brewer, Don Webb, Naked City Brewery & Tap House-Seattle, WA (not available in Oregon )

      Event description, beer menu, and possible tasting fees to be announced

      Event date: Thursday, July 14, 2011

      Time: 5p-7p

      EVENT: ELYSIAN BREWING BEER TASTING

      This Seattle brewery has been serving the Pacific Northwest since 1996 with a diverse beer line-up from Belgian-styles to pumpkin infused ales. They have grown to three Seattle-based locations furthering their reach of offering the area great food and beer. David Chappell, Elysian's Regional Sales Manager will be joining you. more

      Beer sample menu:

      Loser Pale Ale Summer Seasonal

      Men's Room Red

      Dragonstooth Stout

      Avatar Jasmine IPA

      Immortal IPA

      Tasting fee: FREE!

      Event date: Friday, July 22, 2011

      Time: 5p-7p

      Events-General Information

      All events are held at By the Bottle unless otherwise mentioned, 104 W. Evergreen Blvd , Vancouver , WA , 98660 , 360-696-0012.  Event details are subject to change. Must be 21, bring valid photo ID. So sorry, no minors are allowed in the Bottle Shop or in the Tap Room, and, our Tap Room is cash only, thanks, atm on-site. Pets are not allowed on the premises during events, including the Bottle Shop. Parking info: MO-FR, coin-operated meters til 6pm, ok to park in the lot across the street after 5pm and on the weekends. All weekend parking is free.

      This email was sent to bythebottle@... by bythebottle@... |

      By the Bottle | Local, regional, and imported beer to go, for beer lovers on the move! | 360-696-0012 | 104 W. Evergreen Blvd. | Vancouver | WA | 98660