moheron@yahoo.com has shared: Enjoy $25 to spend at Alameda Brewhouse for only $12.50

  • moheron@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 11:31 AM
      Good deal for our friends at Almeda
      Enjoy $25 to spend at Alameda Brewhouse for only $12.50
      Source: getmyperks.com

      Alameda Brewhouse is a brewpub in the heart of the Beaumont Village in Northeast Portland. We have been in business for nine years, offering hand crafted ales and freshly prepared food. All of our beers are produced on location in our 5.5 BBL brewhouse under the watch of headbrewer Carston Haney. He produces a wide variety of beers, from the light, refreshing Siskiyou Golden Ale to the deep, impenetrable Black Bear Double Stout, which won the Gold Medal at the 2003 GABF and the Silver Medal in the 2006 and 2008 in the foreign-style stout category. In addition, there is always at least one seasonal beer on tap to fit the mood of the season and one selection served on nitrogen.

      moheron@... sent this using ShareThis.
    • JP Blount
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2 2:48 PM