Another new brewery

  • louinbg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 9:38 AM
      Just saw an article in the Columbian - Mt. Tabor Brewery is coming to downtown Vancouver! Check it out:

      http://www.columbian.com/news/2011/apr/01/mt-tabor-brewing-taps-into-vancouver/
    • Ian Alexander
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 10:00 AM
        Arlene at By The Bottle says they'll eventually have a tasting room.

        When they ask us why we died; tell them it was because our Father's lied.
        Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936) Writer

        Just saw an article in the Columbian - Mt. Tabor Brewery is coming to downtown Vancouver! Check it out:

        http://www.columbian.com/news/2011/apr/01/mt-tabor-brewing-taps-into-vancouver/

      • Jason
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 10:06 AM
          I sold erik the keggles from my first all grain system.

          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          From: Ian Alexander <arkham4269@...>
          Sender: plato_republic@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:00:15 -0700 (PDT)