New! Please Help Me and My Charming Lizard!

  • boo_radley07
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2006
      I have a sweet and charming plated lizard.. I have no idea what kind
      and all I find are various conflicting pictures with different names
      when I try to search online. Also, all find are conflicting reports
      of how to take care of him/her and how big he/she is going to get.

      Please help me!

      1) figure out what he/she is!

      2) tell me the best resource to figure out how to take care of him/her

      Here is a picture of my charming friend:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/62565753@N00/197257688/

      Thanks!!!
    • Diana
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
        My plated looks just like yours, has anyone been able to ID him for
        you?

        Diana
        techtress@...

        --- In platedlizards@yahoogroups.com, "boo_radley07"