New to Group

  • Theresa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

          I'm new to the group and I'd like to introduce me and my little ones. I have 1 sudan plated lizard, one madiggascar girdle-tailed lizard (not sure if that's what she is), 2 beardies * 1 savannah monitor.

          I feed my guys the normal cricks & meazlies. Also they get the occasional madigascar hissing cockroaches (which I breed myself. I've had my eldest plated for a year. He'll be 17 in this April.