Re: [platedlizards] Where?

  • Tina Paxton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      While Europeans have done some breeding of these
      lizards, all plateds in the USA (to my knowledge) are
      wild caught. Thus, what we get are pre-adult or
      adult.

      Give me a year or so...I hope to remedy that
      situation!

      http://phone.yahoo.com
    • DanceToday@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        Yes, unfortunately, any lizard that is being imported cheaply tends to be very hard to find captive bred. Several of us in this group hope to breed ours even if it won't be for profit. However, we are unaware of any captive bred plateds available at this time. -Lucy