RE: RE: [platedlizards] Re: Sebastians gone dormant

  • Paxton Tina
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2001
      Becky said they had him checked out by a Vet who said that other than being
      a little thin, Jazz was healthy. I'll go to Walmart and see about a scale.
      Not sure how I will get him to sit on it long enough to weigh him.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2001
        I remember now about Jazz being checked by the vet. If you put a bowl on the
        scale and can set it at zero with the bowl on it, hopefully it will keep him
        in it long enough to get the weight.

        -Lucy