RE: [platedlizards] new file in Corel draw

  • Barratt, Tricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      RE: [platedlizards] new file in Corel draw

      The best file format for saving Pictures is .JPG as you mentioned.  This file type provides the maximum compression of the original format with very little reduction in quality.

      When you scan in your pictures (or download from digital camera) you should be able to select the file type that you would like.

      Select .JPG and this will reduce the file size by on average 60%.

      If anybody has any more questions feel free to ask.  If I can't answer them I will point you to where you may be able to get the answer.

      Trish