Re: [Plants Rights] A question from...well...me

  • YourOwnRight ToEatWhatYouWant
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi I was psedio vegetarian for 3 years and I was fine, until I tried to go with out fish. I was fine at home being a vegetarian, but when over family freinds house I starved. It is healthy though vegatarian but don't over do it. Eat at least one of the meat groups sometimes. Don't go for the red meat though, it's not healthy. I know some vegetarians that are tall, it deepeneds on your genes.

      "I.P. Freely" <rkarnes@...> wrote:
      My girlfriend is vegan (Mmmm, bean curds, yummers!) and I am,
      well...not. I LOVE my meat. Anyways, she is bugging me about
      this 'horrible habit' of mine, so i was thinking about giving in to
      her and going vegatiarion (not vegan), theres no meat in nochos right?

      I dont think I'll have to be vegatiarion for long, she never sticks
      with this crap for more than a year (and she's been eyeing the
      broughtwurst). Before I take the leap into the the shiek side of the
      food chain I want to know if I will become weaker if I stop eating
      meat. I know it sounds weird but every vegatiarion I've met is short
      and gangly. No muscle at all!

      Is eating meat vampiric or something? If you eat the flesh of another
      animal do you gain a peice of its strength? I dont know! Or maybe
      meat is an important part of growth, maybe its that 'protien'
      thing...who knows...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT