Re: [Plants Rights] AND ANOTHER THING...you say twats?

  • eagle9589
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2003
      Speaking of malnutrician in children. By the way not eating too much
      meat is healthy way of life. Some people are allegric to certain
      meats and milk. People who eat too much meat no vegatables and
      legumes are mostly are not doing good in shcool. But you need omega
      3 which comes in fish and flex seed, but now they say that fish has
      mercury, so its not healthy to eat it too much, plus it makes you
      purge eating it too much especially salmon fish. Science created
      soymilk, lactose free milk for those who can't drink milk, bocca
      burgers for those who can't eat hamburgers etc. and flexseed for
      those who can't eat fish.
      Speaking of not being able to eat those foods because they became
      allergic to to those foods; alot people spend hath their time purging
      their milk and foods they ate, because their not use too it, thats
      not healthy. So eating soy products is much better for them. Anyway
      I respect vegetarians. Alot of vegetarians are doing it for health
      problems, so don't interfere in their diet they would appreciate it.

      May peace be upon you,
      Eagle

      --- In plantsrights@yahoogroups.com, "allveganring