Re: [Plants Rights] AND ANOTHER THING...you say twats?

  • allveganring <allveganring@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2003
      --- In plantsrights@yahoogroups.com, Leeanne Rice <leeannerice@y...>
      wrote:

      > How presumtuous of you. And how dare you? I value human life,
      unlike YOU, who would rather see millions of people starve to death
      than give up your precious hamburgers.
      That argument is false. The vegan diet sceme is facist, will lead to
      malnutrician in children and ... did you say twats?
    • eagle9589
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2003
        Speaking of malnutrician in children. By the way not eating too much
        meat is healthy way of life. Some people are allegric to certain
        meats and milk. People who eat too much meat no vegatables and
        legumes are mostly are not doing good in shcool. But you need omega
        3 which comes in fish and flex seed, but now they say that fish has
        mercury, so its not healthy to eat it too much, plus it makes you
        purge eating it too much especially salmon fish. Science created
        soymilk, lactose free milk for those who can't drink milk, bocca
        burgers for those who can't eat hamburgers etc. and flexseed for
        those who can't eat fish.
        Speaking of not being able to eat those foods because they became
        allergic to to those foods; alot people spend hath their time purging
        their milk and foods they ate, because their not use too it, thats
        not healthy. So eating soy products is much better for them. Anyway
        I respect vegetarians. Alot of vegetarians are doing it for health
        problems, so don't interfere in their diet they would appreciate it.

        May peace be upon you,
        Eagle

        --- In plantsrights@yahoogroups.com, "allveganring