1447June 24th House Concert in Mundelein with February Sky (Phil Cooper & Susan Urban)

  • Susan Urban
    Jun 17, 2017
      Hi, Plank Road folkies, just wanted to let you know that February Sky is playing a house concert in the greater Chicago area on Saturday, June 24th at 7 p.m.

      Now, I'd be willing to bet that there are some of you who have never heard February Sky as a band, even though we've been one for ten years now!  We've gotten pretty good, and we guarantee you a great evening of entertainment.  Besides, Phil just had heart surgery on May 25th, aren't you curious to see how he's getting on after all that??? Of course you are, so come on out.  See below for reservations.

      SATURDAY, JUNE 24
      HOUSE CONCERT for Connie & Michael Purcell, Mundelein, IL, 7:00PM, 224-217-7318 or cpwizwords@... for reservations and information, suggested donation $10

      Susan Urban

      February Sky website:  www.februarysky.com