Allison L

  • ampl2007
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2008
      Hi All, my name is Allison. I found your group to be interesting and need a fresh start in life. I just went through many bad breakups, with bfs and friends. I just need some help. I find myself overeating to ease the pain, but end up feeling bad the next day. I just want to feel like my old self again, which I don't even know what that feels like!
    • mrsnicky@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2008
        We have so many new members.

        Could you write in what your breakfast, lunch and dinner is and what is your current exercise routine?

        And also what things do you do to balance your life? What do you balance?

        I balance full time job, caring for myself, my husband, spending time with hubby, my mom, his mom and friends, Church, 2 dogs, taking care of the house, cooking, menu planning, creating recipes, reading, commute time.

        I am very blessed to have a husband who shares all chores but still the chores and things I do have, took me time to find that balance to fit everything in comfortably.

        Nicky
      • stargazerlpn@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2008
          Hi! It's great that you are here. Sorry to hear about your breakups. Now, take a breath and BE KIND TO YOURSELF. Go to the store and buy some nice quality herbal tea, a good book and some candles! You are letting those people control how you treat yourself, feel about yourself! Before you get too comfy with that book and a nice cup of tea- go for a walk and stand tall while you are walking, remember to smile while you're are walking. This is called "fake it 'til you make it" and believe me, it works.

          --- ampl2007 wrote:

          > Hi All, my name is Allison. I found your group to be interesting and need a fresh start in life. I just went through many bad breakups, with bfs and friends. I just need some help. I find myself overeating to ease the pain, but end up feeling bad the next day. I just want to feel like my old self again, which I don't even know what that feels like!

        • Lauri Struve
          Message 4 of 13 , May 1, 2008
            Could you write in what your breakfast, lunch and dinner is and what is your current exercise routine? Breakfast and lunch are shapeworks formula 1, either as a shake or pie... dinner/supper lately has been chicken in some form or another.   My current excercise routine is a 30 minute video or riding my horse.
            And also what things do you do to balance your life? What do you balance? I'm WAY out of balance. All work. Being single, no family life to speak of. So I'm all out of whack.

            Lauri
          • Ashok Inamdar
            Message 5 of 13 , May 1, 2008
              Hello Nicky
              You are Really Great. You are the Brain and Backbone of this group.
              You are the Master of Everything. You know Nutrition, Exercise, Meditation, Medication; every aspect required for living Balanced and Healthy life.
              Maintaining Family, Religion, Pets, Consultancy, Relationships, and Doing job, in spite of these, sending and replying mails [more than 50% of group mails ]        everything is Appreciable. This all shows your high efficiency and helping nature.  Hats of to you, and Good Luck.
              Continue the same.
              Regards
              Ashok
            • hjnyaru@yahoo.co.uk
              Message 6 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                My name is Henry. I am residing in Malaysia. I believe ups and downs, especially bad breakups, in life are just parts of life's major journey on Earth. Treat them as challengers that we are destined to face in order to be wholesome.

              • dongresunilk@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                  Breakfast - some rice with curd or some times fruits
                  Lunch - one vegetable dish, one non vegetable dish, lots of soup with tomato, cucumber, potato etc & one bowl of rice
                  Dinner - Roti, vegetable and Dal made of Pulses
                  Morning 0600 hrs to 0700 hrs walking.distance 6km.Roughly 4 days a week.Trying to achieve to walk all days.(Excercising since two months)
                  Once or twice in a week drink whisky 3 pegs
                  No smoking
                  Working hours 0900 to 1830hrs everyday except Sunday.
                  Age 50 years.Weight 84kg but does not show any sign of reduction or even increase.Wants to reduce 15kg.

                  I joined newly to this group and found contents of your mail very useful.

                  Await your comments
                  Sony

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                    Yes, certainly it is better to fight than to give up.Positivity is always pays, but negativity never.
                    ashok

                    hjnyaru@... wrote:                               My name is Henry. I am residing in Malaysia. I believe ups and downs, especially bad breakups, in life are just parts of life's major journey on Earth. Treat them as challengers that we are destined to face in order to be wholesome.
                  • franco mendaros
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                      In reality, Life is a mystery,its a daily task to discover things.....dont be afraid to do things as long as you think its right,seek Gods guidance,read the bible read some verses,continue to face challenges if you fail dont give up,treat it as an experience,try again and dont forget your experience,be very careful,have patience......Plan your daily task,have a list,& follow it,stick to your plans as possible as you can,cross out things you missed,have it sched the next day,Good Luck & God Bless!

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                        I wake up at 3:45 am,I pray the rosary.

                          I open my comp,check my emails,surf and do my stuff.

                          At 5:45am,start to prepare,cook our breakfast,We are living w/ my parents so I cook for 4 persons 1 kid & a 1&1/2 yr. old baby.

                          after eating i wash the dishes,clean the house....

                          @ 9:00am I start my work out,20 mins step up as my warm-up,followed by bicep curl 10 x 3,dumbell flies 10x3,tricep back pull-up 10x3,dumbell shrugs 10x3,dumbell upward raises 10x3,dumbbell side raises 10x3 and cool down step up @ 10 mins....relax for 15 mins fetch water 4 pails bring to bathroom & take a bath....
                          10:00am prepare & cook for lunch & dinner all in one cooking....
                          11:30am- Lunch,& wash the dishes
                          12:30noon,nap time till 2:00pm
                          2:30pm wash clothes & linen,curtain ect....
                          4:00pm relax watch t.v. or open computer
                          5:00pm walk with my 1 & 1/2 yr old Son
                          6:00pm Pray the Rosary
                          7:00pm,dinner time,wash dishes afterwards.
                          8:00pm,watch tv w/my wife & Kids until my kids are asleep.
                          9:00pm spend time w/my wife....10:00 sleeping time...
                          thats my daily routine....

                      • larue9992003@yahoo.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 3, 2008
                          Breakfast anywhere around 9 to 10 am-Veg cocktail soup or wheat flour mixture
                          Household chores until around 11 am
                          Office hours 11 am to 7 pm (rotational though) Sometimes nightshifts
                          Lunch- multiple servings of curries, (at least one leafy veg salad/dish)
                          chutneys and little spicy foods-3 bowls brawn rice

                          Once of twice in a week-Eggs or Fish

                          Fruits-almost all varieties including dry fruits
                          Ice creams

                          Dinner- 3-6 rotis, mixed veg curry, omlette or spicy veg soup, & curdbath.

                          Exercise regimen:

                          Daily up-down of stairs, climbing up of small hill top, walking for 30 minutes in natural surroundings.. Since being single I work pretty hard on household chores that make me sweat and toil too.

                          But yes, lots of travelling at times. This disturbs the routine. Occassional multi-vitamin supplements.

                          Message 12 of 13 , May 5, 2008
                            Hi Bangus,
                            Great day you have there.

                            For me that is no where near enough cardio for me that is. I do 45 to 55 minutes cardio every day and Tuesdays and Thursdays I add a weight routine.

                            Nicky

                            Message 13 of 13 , May 5, 2008
                              Hi Nicky,

                                Do have recommendations,so that i could add or improve my routine? i would be happy if you have.......waht wieght routine do you have?
                                what is your daily routine?

                                Bangus fry