Re: [planforabalancedlife] Re: plz explain more on warm water in the morning...

  • Tony Ng
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
      Dear Xiaomin,

      Very informative. Thanks a lot.

      Regards

      Tony Ng

      --- On Mon, 11/24/08, bszl100 <bszl100@...> wrote:
      From: bszl100 <bszl100@...>
      Subject: [planforabalancedlife] Re: plz explain more on warm water in the morning...
      To: planforabalancedlife@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 12:49 PM

      Dear Tony Ng and dubai2000d,others

      Food is digested in stomach and small intestine ,the digestion need
      digestive enzyme ,the activity of digestive enzyme is influenced by
      temperature .General,the high temperature is ,the higher activity of
      enzyme is ( the temperature of enzyme reaction ¨Q40¡ãC) ,so the
      digestion will be influenced if people have cold water in the
      morning.The balance of heat energy is very important in the body.

      Xiaomin Yang
      100_years_old_ journey group

      Prevent Flu
      http://www.100years oldjourney. com/Myweb11/ new_page_ 12.htm