Re: [planforabalancedlife] Re: candida overgrowth

  • Brent Pitsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2008
      Jessica,
      I don't know anything about candida, but I know quite a few people who have gotten great results with candida using a product called Reliv.  Listen to the stories on the videos and then you can click on Our Story to see who sent you this.  The website is www.nourishandflourishnow.com.  If I can be of service or if you have questions, please call me.

      Best Wishes

      Brent L Pitsch
      Realizing Dreams By Changing Lives
      www.myearnpro.com/brentpitsch

      623-772-5670
      623-910-6274 cell

      The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can." -- Richard Cushing