FW: [planforabalancedlife] Hi Everybody

  • a_farhan@ppl.com.pk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 10:59 PM

      Dear All,

      I have a problem regarding my belly, it is increasing day by day and as I am still a slim person my increased belly will soon de-shaped my body

      Kindly share your experience in this regard as its helps me a lot to tackle the problem

      Best regards

      Farhan

      Disclaimer:

      The email contains confidential information intended only for the addressee. Any unintended recipient of this email should delete it without copying, distributing or disseminating its contents. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this email. The company shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.