Re: Baked Crab Rangoon

  • maccats_13@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Yum! Saving this recipe. Thanks for sharing. Oh hi all, I'm new and looking forward to the interaction.
    • sheryl williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        good morning,
        could you send me a copy of the recipe for Baked Crab Rangoon. I would surely appreciate it, I love that stuff.
        Lynn48185@...
      • mrsnicky@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
          Hi there,
          Nice to meet you.

          We have stopped ordering out pretty much so instead we make our favorites at home.

          Nicky

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
            Peaches,
            All you have to do is go to the group site, click on messages and type in the search box what you are looking for. Just so you know for future referenc.e

            Baked Crab Rangoon

            Yield: 12 servings

            1 - 6 ounce can white crabmeat

            4 ounces light cream cheese, softened

            1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced

            1/4 cup light mayonnaise

            1 clove garlic, minced

            Freshly ground black pepper, to taste

            12 wonton wrappers

            Cooking spray

            Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix crab meat, cream cheese, green
            onions, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper together, and then set
            aside.

            Spray cooking spray in muffin pan. Place one wonton wrapper in each
            cup. Fill evenly with mixture.

            Bake for 20 minutes, or until wonton edges are golden brown. Serve warm.

            Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 62, Fat: 3 grams, Saturated
            fat: 1 gram, Cholesterol: 18 mg, Sodium: 170 mg, Carbohydrate: 6
            grams, Fiber: 0, Protein: 3 grams