Planet X model club

  • mikeskits
    Message 1 of 83 , Sep 20, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Planet X model club
    • mikeskits
      Message 83 of 83 , Feb 21, 2002
        Hello again Rahsih. Actually have also built the
        AMT "Giant Tarantula" diorama with some lighting in
        the buildings along with flickering blue light to
        simulate ruptured power transformers. As I said before, I
        am currently working on the original enterprise and
        hope to have photos up soon!! <br>Good luck, and I
        hope to see your project in progress!<br>Mike