planet jr. articles going

  • gramyung
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
      I'm 70 years old and now poor health makes it so that I have to depart
      with my lifelong collection of planet jr. everything. I also have many
      other articles of this nature. If interested please email me.
      Dave
    • planetjr2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
        --- In planetjr@yahoogroups.com, "gramyung" <gramyung@...> wrote:

        > I'm 70 years old and now poor health makes it so that I have to
        depart
        > with my lifelong collection of planet jr. everything. I also have
        many
        > other articles of this nature. If interested please email me.
        > Dave

      • Walter Youngers
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
          Hi Dave,
          I live in Up state N. Y. I am looking for some #4 planters let me know.
          Thanks,
          Walt