1951 BP-1

  • mustangponydriver
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2004
      Hello to all, coming soon, new pictures I'm sure you will all enjoy.
      If my pictures raise any questions I will do my best to answer them.
      The engine has a fresh bore with NOS .020 piston and rings,ground
      valves and valve seats,NOS carburetor top and completely rebuilt
      carb,all seals replaced with NOS seals and all new NOS gaskets,the
      belt I found that works well is a DAYCO GPL Premium V-Belt L557 size
      57" x 5/8" Premium 5L570,tires are old Good Years with the diamonds
      running around the sidewalls,paint is as close as I could find to
      match what I found between parts when I disassembled it,the engine
      was in shambles when I found the BP-1 and I had to do a little
      welding on a few broken parts,I hope the pictures I will take will be
      beneficial to everyone,I have just a couple of minor task to complete
      before I take pictures but it won't be long,I do on the other hand
      have a question for all. Can anyone point me to any attachments? If I
      can not find a snow blade for the front I will build one or adapt one
      from something else because I would like to use my Planet Jr. for
      clearing my driveway. I am also going to post a couple of pictures of
      a 1942 Gardenaid two wheel tractor and hope someone can help me out
      with some information about it. Thank You for your time.
      mustangponydriver