Planeta Announcement: Responsible Travel Week 2013

  • Planeta Newsdesk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Planeta Announcement: Responsible Travel Week 2013

      Fall in love with responsible travel February 11-17 as Planeta.com hosts our
      fifth annual Responsible Travel Week, a week-long unconference that kicks
      off 2013 in fine style. A great plus: admission is free and there's no jet
      lag!

      The friendly confab takes place online and around the world through a series
      of local events organized by participants.

      2013 is the fifth year for Responsible Travel Week and Planeta.com's 13th
      year of innovative conferencing. We expect our global conversation to take a
      great leap forward thanks to inspired participation. There are plenty of
      ways to get involved.

      Responsible Travel Week amplifies down-to-earth applications of noble
      concepts including responsible travel, conscious travel, the local travel
      movement and ecotourism with the inexpensive social web. The event is free
      to attend. Introduce yourself through the Facebook event page, Google+ and
      via Twitter (hashtag: #rtweek2013).

      We welcome financial sponsors, including individuals and institutions
      willing to invest in a more formal approach, including awards and workshops
      focused on digital literacy training.

      Details on the Planeta Wiki
      http://planeta.wikispaces.com/rtweek2013

      Slideshare