Planeta Update - Colibri Ecotourism Award

  • Planeta Newsdesk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010
      Ecotourism and responsible travel need broad support and awareness and on
      this World Environment Day, Colibris are more active than ever.

      Announcing the new Colibris! Feel free to add links on your website, blog,
      twitter, etcetera. And please let friends around the world know about this
      work. The Colibri Award is an opportunity to tell others what we know --
      that Mexico is a diverse, beautiful country with great people doing
      wonderful things. Just check out the 2010 Colibris!

      Verena Gerber
      http://www.planeta.com/ecotravel/mexico/red/1006awardlodge.html

      Allan Rhodes
      http://www.planeta.com/ecotravel/mexico/red/1006award.html

      PHOTOS - We have a lot of new pictures! If you're on Flickr, please add a
      star to your favorite pics
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/planeta/sets/72157600314615205

      You can also add your own pics to our World Environment Day celebration
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/worldenvironmentday

      TWITTER - If you mention the award, please include a link to Planeta.com or
      the winner's website or their photo on Flickr (or any combination!).
      Tweeting and retweeting really work!

      Cheers, Ron Mader