Welcome!

  • Ron Mader
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:46 AM
      May 1, 2000

      Welcome to Planeta.com's collection of press releases. This
      service is intended to assist journalists who cover the
      environmental or tourism beats, but it is accessible to anyone
      who might be interested.

      Planeta.com is a popular and award-winning website that
      focuses on ecotourism and eco travel in the Americas. Our
      features range from practical field guides to indices on
      sustainable development, coffee and ecotourism.

      In May 2000 we are embarking on a new project -- an online
      conference focusing on ecotourism in North America.

      Ron Mader
      Webhost/Planeta.com
      http://www.planeta.com