582Planeta Update: Buzzword Bingo 2012

  • planeta
    Dec 27, 2012
      Planta Update - Buzzword Bingo 2012
      http://planeta.com

      As 2012 comes to a close, what were some of your favorite words and buzzwords? Here's my collection of favorite, as always subject to revision and updates with your comments!

      One of the objectives for this collection is to find words that inspire and educate. Among my favorites: open, pivot, resilience, crowdfunding, digital inclusion, aichi targets, biodiversity, buen vivir, empathy museum, food truck, guelaguetza, higgs boson, maya, sky crane, conscious travel, flip flop, open access, open journalism, social bridging, soundwalk, successwash, third space and time bank. Enjoy!

      Slideshare
      http://www.slideshare.net/planeta/buzzwords2012

      Blog
      http://ronmader.wordpress.com/2012/12/26/2012buzzwords