CONGRATS TO IHSAN BASIT

  • Khurram, GC University
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2010
      Esteemed All,

      A.A. I hope that you'll be in good health by the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY.

      I congratulate to my batch fellow; Mr. Ihsan Basit on his regular appointment in Sheikh Zayed Hospital , Lahore as Librarian (BS-17). May he get through in every walk of life!

      With Warm Regards,

      Khurram Shahzad

      Librarian

      GC University, Lahore

    • iftikhar hussain
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2010
        congratulation my dear Ihsan Basit.... i am very very happy on your regular appointment., Allah Talla Always Bless and Protect you...

        IFTIKHAR HUSSAIN.