“Dr. Nasim Fatima: personality and works”

  • humm butt
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30 9:35 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 144 KB

    Dear professionals,

     Asalam a alakum,

    I am pleased to share my new book.

    “Dr. Nasim Fatima: personality and works”  published by Library Promotion Bureau, 2010. Those, who required the book, contact me directly, or, write to Library Promotion Bureau, 1239/9 Dastagir society, Karachi and Dr. R.A Samdani, PBWG, Liaquat Memorial Library, Karachi.

    Price Rs.600, pages 500,  hard bound ,special discount for students.

    for title please see the attachment

    Huma Mannan Butt
    Research Assistant,
    Sindh Archives,
    Clifton, Karachi

  • ahmad shah
    Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2010
      Dear Huma,

      Congratulations for this big achievement and blessings of God. keep it up. Great work.

      Thank you

      Ahamd Ali Shah

      Message 3 of 9 , May 3, 2010
        Dearest Huma,

        I pay my congratulations from the core of my heart to you on your great  effort  ,may allha give  you
        more success in your life and you would be able to get massive achievement in your profession .

        Sanober Sultana
        Librarian
        SMS AGA KHAN SCHOOL

        Message 4 of 9 , May 3, 2010
          Dear Huma

          Congratulations for this Publication

          Hina Naz
          Asst. Librarian,
          International Center for Chemical & Biological Sciences,
          University of Karachi

          Message 5 of 9 , May 4, 2010
            Dear Huma,

            Congratulation on this great work.

            Khurram Pervez
            Karachi

            Message 6 of 9 , May 4, 2010
              Dear Sister Huma,

                        Congratulations for this Publication.

              Sarfaraz Khaliq
              Assistant Librarian
              Liaquat National Medical College
              Cell: 03332245614 Contact: 92-21-4412008
              Assosiate Member
              PLC (Pakistan Library Club)

              Message 7 of 9 , May 4, 2010

                Congratulation to Huma on this achivement.

                Regards
                Mumtaz

                Message 8 of 9 , May 4, 2010

                  Congratulation to Huma, writen book on great personality of library Information science and literaturare, she is great women of Pakistan.

                  Abdul Majeed Nohri
                  Library Assistant
                  MUET, Jamshoro

                  Message 9 of 9 , May 7, 2010
                    Well done Huma
                    Keep it up
                    Lot of work  and opportunities are waiting for you.
                    rush and catch them this is only the first step

                    A.Samad Ansari
                    Associate chief Editor
                    Pakistan Library & Information Journal

                    To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com