AKU-FHS Karachi Librarian

  • ashraf.sharif
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010

      Dear colleagues,

      I would like to share with you all that Mr. Khawaja Mustafa has been appointed as Librarian, Faculty of Health Science Library, Aga Khan University, Karachi. Mr. Khawaja worked with this library as Assistant Librarian for three years, and before taking the charge of his new position today, he has been working as Associate Librarian in the same institution.

      Please join me in congratulating Mr. Khawaja (khawaja.mustafa@...). I am sure the AKU-FHS library Karachi will flourish more under his leadership.

      Best regards,

      -----------------------------

      M. Ashraf Sharif

      Systems Librarian - AKU Libraries

      Aga Khan University

      Tel:  (+92 21) 3486 4451

      Cell: (+92)  300 9486042

      Web: http://www.aku.edu/akulibrary/

      This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.
    • buriro mumtaz
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
        Congratulation to Mr. Khawaja Mustafa has been appointed as Librarian, Faculty of Health Science Library, Aga Khan University, Karachi.

        Mumtaz ALi Buriro
        Department of Electrical Engineering
        MUET, Jamshoro
        mumtaz

        I would like to share with you all that Mr. Khawaja Mustafa has been appointed as Librarian, Faculty of Health Science Library, Aga Khan University, Karachi. Mr. Khawaja worked with this library as Assistant Librarian for three years, and before taking the charge of his new position today, he has been working as Associate Librarian in the same institution.

        Please join me in congratulating Mr. Khawaja (khawaja.mustafa@ aku.edu). I am sure the AKU-FHS library Karachi will flourish more under his leadership.

        Best regards,

        ------------ --------- --------

        M. Ashraf Sharif

        Systems Librarian - AKU Libraries

        Aga Khan University

        Tel:  (+92 21) 3486 4451

        Cell: (+92)  300 9486042

        Web: http://www.aku. edu/akulibrary/

        This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.

      • Arshad Mahmood
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
          Congratulations to Mr. Khawaja Mustafa, he is a right person for this position. May ALLAH give him more success in his future professional life.

          With best regards,
          Arshad Mahmood,
          Assistant Director,
          Learning Resource Center (LRC),
          SBP-Library,
          State Bank of Pakistan,
          I.I.Chundrigar Road,
          Karachi.
          Tel: ++9221- 2453062
          Cell: 0333-5321480

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
            Dear Khawaja Sb.

            Many congratulation from the core of my heart. You are really a committed professional.

            Best Regards,

            Muhammad Sajid Mirza
            Senior Librarian / Head Technical Services Division
            Central Library, International Islamic University
            Sector H-10, Islamabad. Pakistan
            Office: 92-51-9019381, 92-51-9257996
            Cell: 0333-5385235, Fax: 92-51-9258054

            Asstt. Secretary PLA (FB)

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010

              Dear Sajid Mirza Sahib

              Thank you very much for your greeting & appreciation. May ALLAH Bless you

              Best regards

              Mustafa

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010

                I congratulate Mr. Khawaja Mustafa on appointment as Librarian AKU-FHS Karachi.I am sure that he is a right person for this position.

                With best Wishess
                Sarfaraz Khaliq
                Assistant Librarian
                Liaquat National Medical College
                Cell: 03332245614 Contact: 92-21-4412008
                Assosiate Member
                PLC (Pakistan Library Club)

                Get your new Email address!
              • rais samdani
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
                  Dear All,
                  Very good news from M. Ashraf Sharif about Khawaja Mustafa.  I on behalf of PakLAG Sindh chapter congratulate Khawaja Mustafa (Ex-Secretary PakLAG Slindh Chaapter) on promotion as Librarian, AKU-FHS Library, Karachi.

                  We are sure that he will bring more improvement in the library.and the library will flourish more and more under his leadership. Well done, very nice my dear KM Allah Aap ko aour bhi tarriqioo se nawazee, Ameen

                  Dr. Rais Ahmed Samdani

                  President, PakLAG,  Sindh Chapter

                  Associate Chief Editor,

                  Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal (PLISJ)

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 2, 2010

                    I congratulate to Mr. Khawaja Mustafa for his great achievement as Health Sciences LIBRARIAN at Aga Khan University. I do pray for his future endeavors. Allah Bless you.

                    Hafiz Shahbaz Ahmed
                    Chief Librarian
                    Dow University of Health Sciences,
                    Dow Medical College, M.A. Jinnah Road,
                    Karachi.
                    Pakistan
                    Phone: (Cell) 0331-2320580 (Off) 9261486, 9261487

                    To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com; pakistanlibrarycouncil@yahoogroups.com; librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com; libcoop@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 4, 2010

                      Dear Mr. Sarfaraz Khan

                      Many thanks for your greeting, and kind words.

                      I wish you all HAPPINESS in life and career.

                      Regards

                      Khawaja Mustafa

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 5, 2010
                        Many many Congratulations
                        My Dear KHAWAJA MUSTAFA

                        your brother,

                        Raza Qadeer

                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 11, 2010

                          Dear KHAWAJA MUSTAFA,

                          I am pleased to send my warmest congratulations on your promotion as Librarian at Faculty of Health Science Library, Aga Khan University, Karachi.

                          I wish you much success in your new post and in your work.

                          With my kindest regards.

                          Khurram Pervez

                          Karachi

                          From: ashraf.sharif <ashraf.sharif@ aku.edu>

[...]