Fw: Re: [librarianwelfare] Congratulations to Pulisaa body for its first newsletter

  • Muhammad Ashraf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 10:58 PM

      It is really a source of happiness & pride for all of us that after a great struggle, first newsletter of PULISAA has been emailed to the yahoo groups. Congratulations to the President PULISAA, Editorial Team & all the professional community.

      I agree with Mr Zia Javed' s point of view " to inculde the address of PULISAA president at oath taking ceremony in this newsletter" and "why not the mail was forwarded to Librarianwelfare group,its against the professional ethics as it shows some bias perhaps" .

      I want to add that Chief Editor forgot to acknowledge the people who helped or support her during the preparation of the issue. I think it is again against of professional ethics.

      Unfortunately these things show that perhaps we are biased or immature.

      Please don't take my point of view negatively. I felt one thing & I forced to express my feelings.

      Keep smiling!!!!

      Muhammad Ashraf

      Beaconhouse School System
      Canal Side Campus
      Raiwind Road,
      Lahore.
      Office: +92-42-(5310596, 5312536), Ext. 104
      Cell: +92-334-9763374