Abstract-Paper-Shah

  • syed.attaullah
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005

      I am pleased to inform that our paper had been approved for IFLA
      Conference 2005 (Norway).
      The abstract of the paper is attached for sharing. The paper introduces
      new services at the Faculty of Health Sciences Library, Aga Khan
      University, Karachi.

      Thanks
      Syed Attaullah Shah
      Senior Library Officer-II
      Aga Khan University, Karachi.
    • anjum sheikh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005

        Dear Sir

        It would be appreciated if you advice me the date of entry test session 2005-2006 for MBBS/BDS

        Regards

        Anjum Sheikh

        UK