Re: [plagpk] website launched

  • murad khan
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 9:10 PM

         Really this is great news for the library professionals and members of Peshawar University Campus Librarians Welfare Society (PUCLWS) for launching the society’s website. I want to congratulate the whole team of PUCLWS and specially Mr. Irfan for his hard work and this great achievement.

      Murad Khan

      Assistant Librarian

      NWFP UET Peshawar

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 11:58 PM

        Its really a moment of pleasure that PUCLWS launched its website, they laid the foundation of such a platform where members and other library professionals will communicate, interact and exchange their experiences. Launching of website is a serious move, which shows their interest towards attaining their desired objectives.

        I would also request our professional collogues and members of the PUCLWS to post their positive suggestions for the improvement of the website.

        Syed Adnan Ali Shah

        Asstt Librarian

        Islamia College Peshawar

        03219007191

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4 8:33 PM

          Really it’s a stunning job done by PUCLAWS team. Indeed we need such type of activities to go onward in field of librarianship. I wish many happy returns to to the whole Team and Specially to Mr. Irfan Ullah.

          Aziz-ur-Rahman,

          Librarian,

          ICS, UOP

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4 9:05 PM
            Dear (PUCLWS)members

            Hearteast congratulation on this wonderful success.

            Our prays always with you.

            regards

            Amjid Khan
            Assistant Librarian