MLIS Department head of AIOU, PLA Executives, HEC Executives Please

  • Painda Mand
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2010
      Dear professionals,
      The NWFP Public service commission has been announced 29 posts of Librarians, dated 19 January, 2010, serial No.29.
      Unfortunately, it is stated in the advertisement that  Master Degree holder in Library Science from A.I.O.U. is not eligible. I ask the Head of LIS department of AIOU, HEC executives and PLA executives, that whats wrong with the MLIS degree holder from the AIlama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad. I request all the senior, junior and fresh students of AIOU that we must form a united front against Nwfp public service commission,s decision. Now its the ripe time to challange and discuss the matter at highest level, even if it is challanged in the court any where.
      So please come forward and help those who have qualified from AIOU University, Islamabad. especially i request the MLIS department, and Vice Chancellor of Allama Iqbal Open University, to come and save the future of their students. Again, it is time for the Nwfp service commission to justify and consider their policy. Thanks you all.
      Painda Mand
      Assistant Information Officer,
      Riphah International University,
      Islamabad.
      cell: 03013041821

    • Saf Tabassum
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
        This shows the personal biased of NWP psc about the distance education students, although I think the distance educating students are more intelligent rather then regular student. I really condemn this attitude of NWFP psc and will be ready to face any kind of protest abt this matter. I also request to my seniors, HEC Head and VC of AIOU to protest this act  for the safe of students.

        Sadaf Irshad
        Cataloguer
        Federal Judicial academy
        Islamabad.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          I agree with comments of Ms Saddaf Irshad and a forum should be arranged to protest againt the wrong attitude of NWFP psc.

          Abid Saeed