Research Paper

  • imran siq
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
       Dear Librarians

      I need this article urgently please help me

      http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/user/accessdenied?ID=112457566&Act=2138&Code=4719&Page=/cgi-bin/fulltext/112457566/PDFSTART

      Regards
      Muhammad Imran Siddiqui
      Reference Librarian
      UOG.
      MANI

    • jawad Khan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2013
        the following research paper from AIAA is required:-

        http://arc.aiaa.org/doi/abs/10.2514/3.57922?journalCode=ja

        the title of paper is,
        "Divergence of Forward Swept Composite Wings"  by Terrence A. Weisshaar

        anybody will help me out. will be grateful.

        JAWAD M KHAN
        DEPUTY DIRECTOR LIBRARY /IT COORDINATOR
        MLISC, DIT, MBA
        NUST CAE RISALPUR 03005731691/ 03423469088

        Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

      • Library Suparco
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8 10:30 PM
          Dear professionals, I need below mention research paper and those who have access kindly send me as soon as earlier

          Abida Hashmani
          GH (Library)HQs
          SUPARCO