Re: [plagpk] Dr. Rubina Tariq elected as "Director" of the Asian Chapter of SLA

  • Nooruddin Merchant
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
      Its a great News. Heartiest Congratulations to Dr. Rubina.

      We look forward to learn from her experience, ideas and knowledge.

      Happy New Year to all Listserve group members and their family members. May this year bring more happiness, prosperity and enlightenment in our lives.

      Regards

      Nooruddin Merchant

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
        Congratulations to Madam Rubina. We hope this will open new opportunities for learning and Madam will play her active role in this process, insha Allah.
        Regards,
        Haroon Idrees
        BSLIS; HU; Berlin

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010

          Dear Maqsood Shaheen Sb and All Library Professionals.

          Assalam-O-Alecum

          I am very glad and honored to accept the responsibilities as a Director Asian Chapter; Special Libraries Association.

          It is very positively believed that I, as a member of SLA team would be able to play my role devotedly and enthusiastically.

          I sincerely wish all the professionals never-ending ecstasy in 2010.  It is our new year resolution to work together in order to promote SLA in Asian countries, by organizing various programmes on emerging issues, challenges and prospects in the profession.

          Best regards,

          Dr. Rubina Bhatti

          The Department of Library & Informattion Science

          The Islamia University of Bahawalpur