Complementary Subscribers

  • kamranalirind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      Dear Sir or Madam:

      Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology is
      engaged in research and academic process on various disciplines
      related with business management, computer sciences, Law and socio-
      economic issues.

      A "Resources library" has also been established with a good
      collection of Standard books, research reports and journals on
      variety of issues, to facilitate academic process.

      We would thankful to you and your Institution, if you please can send
      to us complementary copies of all the publication of your institute
      for our Resource library.

      It is also requested to kindly add our institution with the list of
      complementary Subscribers of your all publications.

      Looking forward for favorable response

      Regard

      Kamran Ali Rind
      Librarian