Post of library Assistant

  • mykhan_25
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mohamad Yousef Khan
      Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:22 PM
      To: 'Sheikh Hanif'; 'plagpk@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [plagpk] Post of Library Asstt.

      Dear Group,

      One organization like PLA should be formed to deal only these types
      of cases. The Iqra University needs library assistant with POST
      GRADUATION qualification. We are loosing the identification of our
      Library profession & Library education. Now they need master degree
      for library assistant and may be after some time they need MPHIL OR
      PHD for the Librarian post. This matter need earliest action from
      all the professionals especially those who are working in
      prestigious organizations/universities.

      With Best Regards,

      Mohammad Yousaf Khan
      Tech. Librarian/Administrator