Re: [plagpk] All PLA office bearers are requested to take notice

  • Muhammad Siddique
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2005
      Dear All Professionals,
      Through your goodself The President and the Secretary General PLA (HQ) may be requested to lift the long imposed martial law from the profession and hand over the powers if any to a civilian national body to have a safe way from the professional politics.With regards.
      Muhammad Siddique
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005

        Assalam o alaikum,

        Congratulations! War against Hypocrisy

         Mr.Zafar Javed Naqvi for your realistic approach

        first stone against the right direction.

        Hameed Ahmed

        Librarian SAARC

        plagpk@yahoogroups.com
        >   Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 1:00 PM
        >   Subject: RE: [plagpk] All PLA office bearers are requested to take notice

        >   Dear all,
        >   It is all due to the non-functioning of PLA offices. We should ask Offcie barriers of PLA Headquarter to look into this matters and call the Council's meeting immediately and form a Committee on natioanl level to see all these matters including the Election of PLA and transfer of power, and drawbacks in the proper funtioning of PLA.
        >
        >   All PLA members are requested to send mail to the President & Secretary General of PLA (HQ) for taking necessary steps in the solution of such issues.

        Thanks

        >   Zafar
        >

        >   Zafar Javed Naqvi
        >     Division Chief
        >   PIDE Library and Documentation  Division
        >   Quaid-iAzam University Campus
        >   Islamabad(Pakistan)
        >   Tel ; 92-51-9214041
        >   Email: naqvizj@...
        >              naqvizj@...
        >

        >   >From: "shafiq-ur-rehman saif ullah" <s_rehman25@...>
        >   >To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
        >   >Subject: [plagpk] All PLA office bearers are requested to take notice
        >   >Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:22:13 +0000
        >   >
        >   >
        >   >
        >   >Dear Professionals,
        >   >
        >   >
        >   >With reference to Advertisement Published in Dailey Jang Lahore page no:B
        >   >dated:24/5/05,Lahore College for Woman University has announced a post of
        >   >assistant Librarian (female) in BPS-6.The required qualification is Diploma
        >   >in Library Science with one /two year experience in the  relevant field.
        >   >
        >   >
        >   >
        >   >All PLA office bearers are requested to take notice and an action committee
        >   >may be constituted to resolve all such issues.
        >   >
        >   >Thanks
        >   >
        >   >SHAFIQ UR
        REHMAN
        >   >
        >   >_________________________________________________________________
        >   >Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
        >   >http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
        >   >

        >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!
      • M.Akram zia
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2005
          Dear Mr. Naqvi!

          Congratulation on your successful long legal fight against red tapism of bureaucracy in your office. It is really a matter of great pleasure for all of us. wish u good luck.
          I remind u that the main barrier in the way of PLA(FB) is Anwar Aejaz and Mushahid Urf Baba G alongwith a man with long dark black moutaches. Another man wearing cap with pattay dar hairs and long beard, a bag in hand is also seen standing behind them. Now try to fight aginst them for freedom of PLA.

          M. Akram Zia

          Zafar naqvi <naqvizj@...> wrote:

          Dear all,

          It is all due to the non-functioning of PLA offices. We should ask Offcie barriers of PLA Headquarter to look into this matters and call the Council's meeting immediately and form a Committee on natioanl level to see all these matters including the Election of PLA and transfer of power, and drawbacks in the proper funtioning of PLA.

          All PLA members are requested to send mail to the President & Secretary General of PLA (HQ) for taking necessary steps in the solution of such issues.

          Thanks

          Zafar

          Zafar Javed Naqvi
            Division Chief
          PIDE Library and Documentation  Division
          Quaid-iAzam University Campus
          Islamabad(Pakistan)
          Tel ; 92-51-9214041
          Email: naqvizj@...
                     naqvizj@...

          >From: "shafiq-ur-rehman saif ullah" <s_rehman25@...>
          >To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [plagpk] All PLA office bearers are requested to take notice
          >Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:22:13 +0000
          >

          >Dear Professionals,
          >

          >With reference to Advertisement Published in Dailey Jang Lahore page no:B
          >dated:24/5/05,Lahore College for Woman University has announced a post of
          >assistant Librarian (female) in BPS-6.The required qualification is Diploma
          >in Library Science with one /two year experience in the  relevant field.
          >

          >All PLA office bearers are requested to take notice and an action committee
          >may be constituted to resolve all such issues.
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >SHAFIQ UR REHMAN

          >Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!

          FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Shafiq Ahmad
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2005

            Dear Mr. Zia!

            Thanks for identifying main obstruction in the way, I stalwartly support your suggestion that senior professionals Like Mr.Naqvi and other who are sitting in Islamabad should start battle for the freedom from QBZA GROUP.

            Shafiq Ahmad (Library Officer)

            Lahore Chamber of commerce and Industry

            11-Shara-e-Aiwan-e-Tijrat, Lahore , Pakistan .

            (092-42-6365737-42 Fax: 092-42-6368854

            Mobile: 092-300-8049469 Res: 092-42-7971018