Re: [plagpk] Some comments on PULISAA election

  • Muhammad safdar
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009
      Dear All,
                   As Mr. Farasat commented on the process of PULISAA elections, it is really the right time to point out the ambiguity about the election. If we see our national history, it is crystal clear that candidates took much time to withdraw in favour of opposing party even in the case of horse trading. But, in the case of PULISAA, there is a dramatic situation. Candidates are wirhdrawing in favor of the opponent in the blink of an eye. So,
      then why election? why not selection?

      Regards

      M.Safdar Javed
      Assistant Librarian,
      Air University Central Library,
      Air University,
      Islamabad.
      Cell:0333-8727967

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009
        Hi,

        I could not believe that "leadership crisis" would minimize the "beauty of PULISAA revival".

        Honestly, DLIS-PU has produced a lot of competent graduates/ leaders who influenced the LIS in Pakistan & abroad with their skills.

        Regular withdrawals and lack of interest in elections is sad.

        All the best

        Syed Adnan Adil

        i am feeling very embarrassed after reading the email of Madam Bushra Almas.
        Being a PULISAA member these development of last three weeks seems to be pre-decided or pre-arranged type of things. if the  professionals at Lahore have already decided for office bearer then why they PULISAA is organizing election.

        May be my words look like conspiracy however at this point this point i am convinced that its just to like "you watch my back i'll watch yours"

        I n My opinion the election should be re-announced? half of the process has already been suspended due to security reason.

        Farasat Shafi-ullah
        University Library Officer
        Bahria University, www.bahria.edu. pk
        farasat@bahria. edu.pk
        cell # 0092-344-5300122

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • A Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSITY LA
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009
          Dear All
          It was nothing new but another start of Musical Chair among .........?.

          Regards
          ----
          Abdul Waheed,
          Chief Librarian
          MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester),LL.B
          M.L.Sc, MA(Pol.Sc) MA(Urdu)
          Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
          GC University, Katchery Road,
          Lahore 54000

          CONTACTS:
          UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243,245
          Direct: +92-42-9213348
          Mob:   +92-300-4483461

          i am feeling very embarrassed after reading the email of Madam Bushra Almas.
          Being a PULISAA member these development of last three weeks seems to be pre-decided or pre-arranged type of things. if the  professionals at Lahore have already decided for office bearer then why they PULISAA is organizing election.

          May be my words look like conspiracy however at this point this point i am convinced that its just to like "you watch my back i'll watch yours"

          I n My opinion the election should be re-announced? half of the process has already been suspended due to security reason.

          Farasat Shafi-ullah
          University Library Officer
          Bahria University, www.bahria.edu. pk
          farasat@bahria. edu.pk