Re: [plagpk] Re:(Qadiyaniat Not) Islamic website download free books in urdu or english

  • mirza rasheed
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
      Dear Samim Sb.

      May Allah bless you, I think, It is the reponsibility of Moderators though they are performing well but they should check the content before forwarding the mail or any other info. Anyway thanks again to alert in time the other colleagues.

      Mirza A. Rasheed
      DHA, Library, Lahore.

      From: asghar ali <asgharmlis@yahoo. com>
      To: mlisclassmatesgroup @yahoogroups. com, plagpk@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 8:59 PM

      please visit this like

      Asghar Ali

      Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.
    • Summaira Naz
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
        --- On Mon, 11/2/09, Abrar Ahmed <abrar.iba@...> wrote:
        Aoa
        Mr. Asghar Ali sent a link to paklag mail, I saw the link but I found that there are all

        Books related to Qadians.

        What is this? I am confused, if it is true that it is Qadians link then I protest about this.

        But I shocked that why shoud not be taken any reaction from paklag group member?

        Summaira Naz
        Sir Syed Library

        From: Abrar Ahmed <abrar.iba@...>
        To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: mlisclassmatesgroup@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 11:54 PM

        Thanks for this informative lslamic web link

        On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM, asghar ali <asgharmlis@yahoo. com> wrote:

        please visit this like

        Asghar Ali

        --
        Abrar Ahmed
        Deputy Librarian-IBA.

      • kaiser Mahmood
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
          Salam to all respected Professional colleagues
          This website is about AHMADIYA /  QADIYANI.
          Government of Pakistan does not conceder this sect as Muslim Community.
          And Mr. Asghar if u r muslim than u must see this website first.
          If u r Ahmadi or Qadiyani than u should not use this forum for preach.
          I request to the Moderator to block this person's mail.
          We r Muslims and we do not bear such type of preach in this Islamic country Pakistan.

          Regards

          Kaiser Mehmood
          Librarian
          Deptt of Philosophy
          University of the Punjab

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009

            Dear Collegues,

            I second Mr. Kaisar Mehmood's email regarding blockage of such polluted emails. The moderators, understanding their responsibilities, must have a bird's eye view on daily basis of all the emails sent to these listserv.

            Mr. Asghar Ali:

            If you sent this email mistakenly, then you have committed a blunder by labeling the QADEYANI'S Books as "ISLAMIC BOOKS"

            However, if you have done intentionally then either your are "Qadeyani" Or your a tout, working for Qadeyanies just like MQM leader.

            Regards

            Habib

            HABIB.UR.REHMAN
            Central Library
            University of Peshawa

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 4, 2009
              Dear Moderator,

              Reference to my previous e-mail of 31-10-09, the PLAGPK Group should consider appointing new moderators having some brains. The recent post of Mr. Asghar was forwarded due to the negligence of the moderator. Not admitting the fault, moderators are still forwarding e-mails which are not relevant of us at all. Emails such as of Mr. Habib and Mr. Amjid are highly-objectionable in nature and should not be released on professional group. It is the responsibility of the moderator to check the contents before forwarding it to group.

              My humble request to PLAGPK Group to replace current moderators, else it would loose its sanity and ultimately people would delete group mails from PLAGPK without reading. Hope you may take it in good spirits.

              Salman

              May Allah bless you, I think, It is the reponsibility of Moderators though they are performing well but they should check the content before forwarding the mail or any other info. Anyway thanks again to alert in time the other colleagues.

              Mirza A. Rasheed
              DHA, Library, Lahore.

              Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.

            • Zafar Iqbal
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 4, 2009

                 All Collegues:

                Before sending any information or website address you check it first of all then send it anybody because it is your responsibility that what are you sending others.

                Mr. Asghar Ali you should EXCUSE to all Collegues if your are Muslim otherwise you should left this forum & group. I also say to all Collegues to Strictly Condemned such a mail, Information & Qadeyanies & those persons whose work for Qadeyanies and tout.

                ZAFAR IQBAL

                LIBRARY

                RIPHAH INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY

                ISLAMABAD