Congratulations

  • Asif Munir
    Message 1 of 132 , May 22 5:26 AM
      Dear All

      I think its a matter of pride for all of us that our
      professional fellows have achieved such admireable
      positions not only by proving their competency in our
      own field of work but also in the computer sciences
      profession.

      My heartiest congratulations to both of you Mr. Zia Ur
      Rehman and Mr. Shafiq Shahid Rana, keep it up.

      I personally realize that it is only possible by non
      stop hardwork and devotion to the profession. It helps
      anybody to go ahead and works everywhere in the world.

      Now it is the time to prove ourselves as knowledge
      managers by following the steps of successful people
      like Mr. Shafiq and Mr. Zia ur Rehman.

      May Allah bestow them all the happiness and progress
      in their entire efforts.

      Thank you very much.

      Muhammad Asif Munir
      0333-4348494
      Librarian
      Small and Medium Enterprise Developement Authority
      (SMEDA)
      Lahore

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Iftikhar Kanju
      Message 132 of 132 , Feb 10
        Asalam-o-Alaikum
        Dear Mazhar Hussain ,

        Congratulations on your new position “Information officer (Information Services Department)” at “Riphah International University Islamabad”. My greeting and the best wishes for you in this new stage. I wish you the best in this new job.
        Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your new job.

        Regards
        Muhammad Iftikhar
        Assistant Librarian
        Muhammad Ali Jinnah University IslamabadSkype ID: m.iftikhar_kanju
        E.mail address: m.iftikharkanju786@...

        mobile# 0322-8990311