Congratulations

  • Asif Munir
    Message 1 of 136 , May 22, 2005
      Dear All

      I think its a matter of pride for all of us that our
      professional fellows have achieved such admireable
      positions not only by proving their competency in our
      own field of work but also in the computer sciences
      profession.

      My heartiest congratulations to both of you Mr. Zia Ur
      Rehman and Mr. Shafiq Shahid Rana, keep it up.

      I personally realize that it is only possible by non
      stop hardwork and devotion to the profession. It helps
      anybody to go ahead and works everywhere in the world.

      Now it is the time to prove ourselves as knowledge
      managers by following the steps of successful people
      like Mr. Shafiq and Mr. Zia ur Rehman.

      May Allah bestow them all the happiness and progress
      in their entire efforts.

      Thank you very much.

      Muhammad Asif Munir
      0333-4348494
      Librarian
      Small and Medium Enterprise Developement Authority
      (SMEDA)
      Lahore

      Yahoo! Mail
    • manan hafeez
      Message 136 of 136 , Aug 19
        aoa

        I extend my heartiest congratulation to all the newly selected candidates through PPSC for the post of Lecturer.

        Regards

        (Manan Hafeez)

        Librarian
        National Electric Power Regulatory Authority(NEPRA)
        Islamabad, Pakistan.
        Cell: 0321-5262870
        manan_hafeez@...