Congrats Quratulain

  • fakhar abbas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009

      MISS QURATULAIN AMBER

      May God stay with U
      &
      give U peace of mind.

      May God give U a happy heart
      &
      His love all the time.

        You have landed your DREAM JOB(LECTURER)

      Congratulation
       &
      Good Luck

      Fakhar Abbass Hashmi
      Assistant Librarian
      Federal Bureau of Statistics (Training Wing)
      Islamabad
      Announcer/OB Stringer
      Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation
      Islamabad
      Member
      Special Libraries Association(SLA)
      Pakistan Library Association (PLA)

      PH.OFF.# 051-9205390-9205427
      Mob: 0322-6134009

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @....
    • Asad Khan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2009
        Hello everybody
        Last week i had an oppertunity to attend a syposium on "public libraries in 2020" in
        Toronto-Canada

        I am sending the Video  along the link. The 2nd speaker mostly focus on the canadian population and try to come into library domain...in the start you will feel it doesntt deirectly focus you but you will see it at the end. I f yoy futuristic you will find it intresting and very much important.

        The password is: symposium

        There is also french translator...so dont be confused with it as French the 2nd official
        language in canada.

        All the best

        Asad Khan
        University of Toronto
        canada

        Link:    http://www.olsn.ca/symposium2020/index.aspx?&LangType=1033

        ----- Forwarded message from nina_pena@... -----
            Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 17:48:59 -0400
            From: nina pena <nina_pena@...>
         Subject: RE: INF 1300H Group members
              To: angpiz@..., susan.macdonald@..., asa.khan@...,
        ahlya.fountain@..., adellarocca@...

        Hi Asad,

        Given that there was a recent talk regarding public libraries in 2020, I was wondering
        how everyone felt about the topic
        PUBLIC LIBRARIES IN THE DIGITAL AGE / IN 2020.
        Prof. Newman sent me a link from the conference and additional material.

        here's part of our conversation:

        The session was recorded.  Watch the Symposium: Libraries 2020 Web site for news and

        terms of availability.   http://www.olsn.ca/symposium2020/index.aspx?&LangType=1033

        ...One very good place to start reading is the executive summary of the 8Rs report.  See

        http://www.ls.ualberta.ca/8rs/

        Hope you guys are all well and good luck on the assignments!

        Nina

        Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:13:59 -0400
        From: angpiz@...
        To: susan.macdonald@...; nina_pena@...; asa.khan@...;
        ahlya.fountain@...; angpiz@...; adellarocca@...

        Hi Susan and everyone,

        The group will be talking to each other on Monday and we can discuss this option.

        cheers
        Angelina

        On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 2:38 PM,  <susan.macdonald@...> wrote:

        Hi Angelina,

        Do you want your own group space on blackboard?

        Susan

        Quoting angelina pizzirusso <angpiz@...>:

        Hi Siobhan and Susan,

        The following people formed a group:

        Nina Pena

        Ahlya Fountain

        Asa Khan

        Amanda Della Rocca

        Angelina Pizzirusso

        cheers

        Angelina Pizzirusso

      • Nooruddin Merchant
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2009
          Thanks Asad.

          I have started watching it.

          Do you know how to download this video, as bandwidth becomes a major issue, while running it online. Downloading will help me watch this video without breaks.

          Warm Regards

          ----- Forwarded message from nina_pena@hotmail. com -----
              Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 17:48:59 -0400
              From: nina pena <nina_pena@hotmail. com>