Your paper for 26th IATLIS Conference, 25-27 November 2009

  • khus brar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      Dear Contributor,

      We are grateful to you for your valuable time and effort in sending your paper for the 26th IATLIS National Conference being held at University of Burdwan, Golapbag, Burdwan from 25-27 November 2009. If attending the conference, kindly fill in the registration form for the conference, attach a demand draft payable at Burdwan, and send it to the Organizing Secretary of the Conference Dr Tridib Tripathi, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Burdwan, Golapbag, Burdwan (WB) (tridibtripathi@...). Kindly convey your travel plans that the Organizing Secretary to enable him to make appropriate arrangements for your boarding and lodging at the University of Burdwan.

      Those who are not in a position to attend the conference for unavoidable circumstances at their end, are requested to send a demand draft of Rs. 500 (Five hundred only) in favour of the “Indian Association of Teachers of Library and Information Science” payable at Patiala latest by 15 October 2009 to Dr Trishanjit Kaur, General Secretary. IATLIS, C/o Dept of Library and Information Science, Punjabi University, Patiala 147002 (India) (iatlis.patiala@...) for publishing their paper in the conference volume. Needless to say, that a copy of the conference volume would be sent to the authors/contributors (principal author only)  later on at the postal address given to us.

      I am glad to share with you that there is an overwhelming articles/papers response from India and abroad. We are trying to publish all the quality papers in the volume. But please remember that after 15 October 2009 and without a demand draft of Rs. 500/=, it will not be possible for us to accommodate any request to publish your paper.

      With best wishes,

      Dr. Trishanjit Kaur,

      General Secretary

      C/o Department of Library and Information Science, Arts Block-1,
      Punjabi University, Patiala 147 002 (Punjab) India
      Email: iatlis.patiala@...
      Phone: +91 (0) 175 304 6179 & 6180
      Fax:     +91 (0) 175 2283073

      Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.