future of information

  • Asad Khan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2009
      Salam to all
      I think this the right to watch it also

      !

      Asad Khan

      Asad
      KhaAsas

    • Asad Khan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2009
        Dear Library graduates
        Most of the time i am getting messages from my students that we are asked in the interviews that internet is replacing library..
        so i a good stuff for you...i hope to some extent you will get a push.

        wish you best of luck

        Asad Khan

      • Asad Khan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2009
          Hello Everybody
          Now see what the Journalist are thinking and defining the Internet

          Bye
          Asad khan

        • Asad Khan
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2009
            Salam
            Anyone can give me some data on any information system in Pakistan...
            also let me know the success story or failure of it.
            or any site having information on it..

            I need it urgently..
            Asad Khan