plagpk

  • farman ullah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 4:43 AM
      I strongly recommend the suggestion of Mr. Abdul
      Rashid that “ All the head of library and information
      science Department are required to write one letter
      each to the Vice Chancellor, University of Engineering
      and Technology Lahore, and specially the department of
      library and information science Lahore in this regard.
      the efforts of Dr Mumtaz, bushra alam,abdul waheed are
      alos appreciated

      Thank u very much

      farmanullah