Need Information of the Citation

  • Sadia Sheikh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Assalam o alaikum

      Kindly provide me the complete information of the given citation or its link if found.So, I will be very thankful to you.

      1.                  Bouman C, Kellum JA, Lamiere N. Definition for acute renal failure. In: Acute dialysis quality initiative: 2nd International Consensus Conference – Workshop I, 2003.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Sadia Yaseen
      CPSP, Karachi.

    • SALMAN MAHMOOD
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        AOA! some information is available in the blog regarding to ur query with links i hope it will be helpful for u.

        Regards:

        M.Salman Mahmood
        Librarian
        City School,Ravi Campus