University/College Teaching Staff

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005
      Dear Professionals,

      I would like to add some thing which was discussed by
      Mr. Waheed Chief Librarian GCU, Mr Mujahid and Mr.
      Rafique about the restructuring of Scale of Librarian.
      Everybody knows the achievements of Mr. Waheed and his
      efforts regarding upgradation of Librarian.

      Now I want to share my felings also that we must try
      to introduce this subject at College Level and
      initiative should be taken at senior level with the
      support of Junior Professionals.

      It will surely lead to create job opportunities for
      Library Science Proffesionals. I have mentioned the
      seniors above and some other are also working but
      there is need of collective work.

      Thank you,

      Muhammad Shahid Soroya
      Librarian